A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Christmas Satellite has been Greenlit on Steam as WAYSIDE Satellite! It's an expanded version of this game, with tons more content. Thank you for voting! Also be sure to join the Official Steam Group!
The soundtrack is available separately here! Show support for the man behind the sounds, the funk, all that!
Christmas Satellite is a loosely Christmas-themed First-Person Adventure game, where you navigate the world using a strange, unique gun that shifts your personal gravity towards the direction of the surfaces you shoot at.
- Explore a sizable world from any angle, up and down and all around!
- Meet colorful characters, such as a DJ Santa-like and a Trash-loving Robot Girl
- Collect Satellite Parts spread across the world, as well as Candy Canes and other objects of importance(?)
- Soundtrack inspired by the likes of Jet Set Radio, Air Gear, and more
- A story told through lovingly hand-crafted 2D cutscenes, with voice acting and all that
- Cheat Codes, and secrets I didn't tell anybody about!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D Platformer, Action-Adventure, collectathon, FPS, Puzzle-Platformer, Space|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files: